HR Business Partner
Bulgarian Development Bank (BDB) is a credit institution 100%-owned by the Bulgarian state. Established in 1999 with main focus to support small and medium-sized enterprises, BDB is among the top four Bulgarian banks in terms of credit rating, rated “BBB” with a stable outlook by Fitch Ratings. It is the only Bulgarian bank that in addition to direct financing, provides resources through other credit institutions.
Currently we are looking for a professional who value communication and can foment cooperation between various parties to join our team as HR Business Partner.
The HR Business partner position is responsible for partnering with business unit leaders to define and deliver innovative and strategic HR initiatives and solutions. Must be a thought leader in many areas, including but not limited to employee engagement, talent management and acquisition, training/coaching/mentoring leaders at all levels, performance managements, regulatory compliance and employee relations.
Your key responsibilities:
- Lead HR core processes: performance management, change management, succession planning, staffing, employee relations, salary planning, and incentive compensation for the assigned business units.
- Act as a trusted and credible partner who anticipates needs and proactively recommends solutions.
- Review and analyze data to identify trends and recommend solutions to improve performance, retention and engagement.
- Serve as a link between management and employees and provide HR support and coaching to all levels of the organization.
- Partner with managers to build leadership capabilities, identify high potential employees and develop succession plans.
- Proactively assess and execute on talent management strategies to support individual and team growth and development.
- Counsel management on ways to improve working relationships, increase morale, productivity, and retention.
- Participate in recruitment for assigned departments, as needed.
- Provide HR policy guidance and interpretation and help ensure company adherence.
- Manage and resolve complex employee relations issues.
- Maintain strict confidentiality for employee information, internal HR information and discussions, and sensitive company information.
- University degree in related field, required
- Minimum of 5 years of relevant direct experience working in an HR Business Partner capacity
- SHRM, SPHR or CIPD certification is a plus
- Solid knowledge of employment low and regulations
- Strong business acumen and ability to translate business requirements into workable / actionable solutions in the HR area
- Hands-on, proactive, takes initiative in problems solving and able to work under pressure and meet deadlines
- Proficiency in English, excellent written, communication and organizational skills
- Proficiency in spreadsheets and presentation processing software
We offer in return:
- The opportunity to learn and grow with us
- Be part of something bigger than a typical commercial bank, namely the Bulgarian Development bank group which offers the widest financial products portfolio
- Collaborative environment both in terms of senior management and peer professionals
If you think you’re the right fit for us, please send your CV and cover letter to email@example.com.
Confidentiality is guaranteed and the personal data provided will be stored and processed in accordance with legal requirements. Your personal data will be used only for the purposes of selection and will be stored for 6 months after the end of the competition.