Investment Analyst (Capital Investment Fund)
The Capital Investment Fund (CIF) is a subsidiary of the Bulgarian Development Bank, which provides equity capital for the growth of small and medium-sized enterprises.
Our team consists of highly qualified experts with significant international experience in the field of financial, strategic and marketing management, as well as in the management of enterprises from various economic sectors. The companies in which we invest can rely on both our management expertise and market knowledge.
Currently we are looking for a professional to join our team as Investment Analyst.
What You’ll do:
- Participate in the activities of collecting, processing and analyzing information related to and aimed at implementing the Fund's investment program;
- Conduct written correspondence and contacts with the Fund’s clients;
- Support the processes of planning and implementation of the Fund's investment policy by applying the guidelines given by the Managing Director and the Board of Directors, conducting meetings, discussions and other types of activities aimed at supporting the ongoing investment and all other related activities of the organisation;
- Participate in the process of preparing valuations and opinions on company shares;
- Monitor the completion of funded projects and the value of funds invested;
- Monitor and being responsible for the up-to-date valuations of company shares and funded assets;
- Analyse the state of the market environment and current market prices in relation to the preparation of up-to-date estimates;
- Perform periodic reviews of the used methodologies for asset valuation, in order to comply with current market conditions and regulatory requirements;
- Apply the strategies and mechanisms established in the Fund's practice for analysing, valuing and managing the various types of company shares and assets;
- Develop and implement strategies and mechanisms for analysis, evaluation and management of various types of company shares and assets;
- Assist in implementing new business products and projects associated with acquired shares management processes;
- Provide complete, timely and correct information necessary for the management of the company to make informed and justified management decisions.
What we are looking for:
- BA or equivalent with emphasis in finance/ business administration, accounting, statistics, or economics;
- 1 year of previous experience in investment banking, corporate finance, private equity, venture capital, management consulting, or related fields;
- Ability to deliver high quality investment reporting on a multitude of portfolio characteristics;
- Strong written, verbal, and interpersonal communications skills to clearly articulate sophisticated concepts, ideas and processes. Ability to present complex ideas/findings effectively to senior management and key stakeholders;
- Great attention to detail and strong multitasking skills;
- Quick learner that is comfortable in fast pace, deadline-oriented culture;
- Strong quantitative skills;
- High proficiency in English.
If you are interested in this position and wish to apply, please send your CV and cover letter to email@example.com.
Confidentiality is guaranteed and the personal data provided will be stored and processed in accordance with legal requirements. Your personal data will be used only for the purposes of selection and will be stored for 6 months after the end of the selection process.