Investment Partner for Capital Investments Fund (CIFund), part of the Bulgarian Development Bank Group
Capital Investments Fund (CIFund), part of the Bulgarian Development Bank Group, is established with the aim to provide growth equity to Bulgarian SMEs. Our team consists of highly qualified professionals with significant international professional experience in the field of financial, strategic and marketing management, as well as management of enterprises from various economic sectors.
Our investments can fully rely on our management expertise and market knowledge, as well as on synergies in the use of various financial products and services within the BDB group.
Currently we are looking for an experienced professional for the position of Investment Partner for our Corporate Banking division.
The ideal candidate will have at least 3 years of experience in private equity, corporate finance or strategy consulting. He/she will be involved in origination, deal execution and portfolio management and will be part of a small team of ambitious investment professionals. This position will be based in Sofia, Bulgaria. If you think you’re the right fit for us, please send your CV and cover letter to email@example.com.
• Deal origination, proactive sourcing, market studies
• Modelling and valuation of investment opportunities
• Assisting in all aspects of deal execution including market and financial due diligence, structuring and contract negotiation Monitoring of portfolio companies and executing value creation plans
• Guiding and advising portfolio companies
• At least 3 years of work experience in private equity, corporate finance or strategy consulting, preferably with solid financial modeling and valuation expertise
• University degree in business, economics or finance with excellent academic credentials. CFA or similar certification is a plus.
• Strong business and investment acumen
• Excellent written and verbal communication skills
• English fluency is a must
• Entrepreneurial, takes own initiative
• Well-organized, detail-oriented, ability to multi-task
• Positive attitude, driven
• Team player who shows leadership
What we offer
• You have an impact! Helping companies grow and innovate.
• A socially active team and communities with diverse networking opportunities.
• Flexible work arrangements in an organization that acknowledges life – work balance.
• Additional healthcare package
• Company – sponsored training and certification
• Competitive compensation package.
If you think you’re the right fit for us, please send your CV and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Confidentiality is guaranteed and the personal data provided will be stored and processed in accordance with legal requirements. Your personal data will be used only for the purposes of selection and will be stored for 6 months after the end of the competition.