Network and information security expert
Bulgarian Development Bank (BDB) is a credit institution 100%-owned by the Bulgarian state. Established in 1999 with main focus to support small and medium-sized enterprises, BDB is among the top four Bulgarian banks in terms of credit rating, rated “BBB” with a stable outlook by Fitch Ratings. It is the only Bulgarian bank that in addition to direct financing, provides resources through other credit institutions.
Currently we are looking for an experienced professional for the position of Network and Information Security Expert.
Your key responsibilities:
- Manages activities to ensure a high level of network and information security;
- Participates in the policy making and documented information;
- Advises management on information security;
- Manages the periodic information security risk assessments;
- Organizes checks on the up-to-dateness of incident response plans and action plans in the event of accidents, natural disasters or other force majeure circumstances;
- Monitors the software and hardware in use for updates;
- Monitors the emergence of new cyber threats (viruses, malicious code, spam, attacks, etc.) and proposes adequate countermeasures and other;
- Understand capabilities of system and/or network regarding cyber security;
- Tools – Proxies, Port Scanners, Vulnerability Scanners, Exploit Frameworks (ex: Nessus, Nmap);
- Penetration Testing – Hardware, Embedded Systems, Operating Systems, Network Equipment, Wireless, Mobile, Databases Hacking and/or reverse engineering;
- Expertise in Secure System Architecture for Products and Solutions (Hardware & Software);
- Perform system hardening procedures for multiple products;
- Develop security controls for multiple products;
- Participates in the selection and implementation of new SIEM and DLP systems.
- University degree in the area of Information Technology or Cyber security;
- Knowledge of information technologies and network infrastructure;
- Practical experience with networks or firewalls;
- Experience in threat and vulnerability analysis and risk assessment of information systems;
- Preparation of control mechanisms to prevent IT security incidents;
- Conducting information analyses of IT security incidents;
- Experience in the security aspects of multiple platforms, operating systems, software, communications, and network protocols;
- Knowledge and interest in the development trends of modern communication and information technologies;
- Very good knowledge of Cyber Security Act, the Regulation on Minimum Requirements for Network and Information Security and Information Systems Security Standards;
- Professional experience in a similar position;
- Proficiency in English;
- Possession of professional qualification certificates in the field of information security will be considered as an advantage.
We offer in return:
- You will have an impact, helping companies grow and innovate;
- You will be a member of a great team;
- Additional healthcare package;
- Company – sponsored training and certification;
- 5 days additional paid leave.
If you are interested in this position and wish to apply, please send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Confidentiality is guaranteed and the personal data provided will be stored and processed in accordance with legal requirements. Your personal data will be used only for the purposes of selection and will be stored for 6 months after the end of the competition.