Senior Expert, Infrastructure and System Software Department
Bulgarian Development Bank (BDB) is a credit institution 100%-owned by the Bulgarian state. Established in 1999 with main focus to support small and medium-sized enterprises, BDB is among the top four Bulgarian banks in terms of credit rating, rated “BBB” with a stable outlook by Fitch Ratings. It is the only Bulgarian bank that in addition to direct financing, provides resources through other credit institutions.
Currently we are looking for an experienced professional for the position of Senior Expert for our Infrastructure and System Software Department.
Your key responsibilities:
- Monitors, controls and maintains the normal operation of the hardware components and system elements in the IT infrastructure of the Bank: installs and maintains operating systems and system software on servers, workstations and network devices.
- Responsible for upcoming new software tools.
- Supports anti-virus and anti-spam protection systems.
- Maintains the current status of users with the appropriate access rights to directory services, mail server and electronic archive system.
- Supports and is responsible for the maintenance of databases under SQL Server.
- Responsible for maintenance and normal operation of the local network.
- Maintains up-to-date versions (upgrade, update) of system (Windows 7, 8,10) and application (MS Office 2016, Adobe products, Browsers, AV, Remote administration, VPN) software and peripherals.
- Supports the maintenance the VoIP Telephone Resources and Services, E-mail and Google Apps, Active Directory, File Server.
- Performs analysis of anomalies and takes action to normalize the operation of hardware products and the local network as a whole.
- Participates in the preparation and implementation of procedures for archiving and restoration of the bank's IT systems.
- Participates in the preparation of procedures and recovery plan in case of accident or disaster.
- Provides methodological assistance to all employees of the structural units of the Bank on issues related to work with technical infrastructure and system software used in the Bank.
- Observes the procedures for work according to the "Information Security Policy", as well as the legal provisions.
- Prepares opinions, inquiries and reports to the Head of the department and the Head of the "Information Technology" department.
- Higher education (information technology, technical, mathematics)
- At least 3 years of professional experience in the field of information technology
- In-depth knowledge of data administration and management processes
- Good understanding of modern databases and information systems technologies
- Strong analytical thinking with excellent problem-solving skills
- Results driven team player
- Proficiency in English
We offer in return:
- The opportunity to learn and grow with us
- Be part of something bigger than a typical commercial bank, namely the Bulgarian Development bank group which offers the widest financial products portfolio
- To develop relationships and solutions with clients served exclusively by the Bulgarian development bank group
- Collaborative environment both in terms of senior management and peer professionals
If you think you’re the right fit for us, please send your CV and cover letter to email@example.com.
Confidentiality is guaranteed and the personal data provided will be stored and processed in accordance with legal requirements. Your personal data will be used only for the purposes of selection and will be stored for 6 months after the end of the competition.