Capital Investments Fund
- The Capital Investment Fund (CIF) is a subsidiary of Bulgarian Development Bank, providing equity for the growth of small and medium enterprises in the country.
- Our team consists of highly qualified experts with significant international professional experience in the field of financial, strategic and marketing management, as well as management of enterprises from various economic sectors.
- The companies in which we invest can fully rely on our management expertise and market knowledge, as well as on synergies in the use of various financial products and services within the BDB group.
- The companies in which we invest are small and medium enterprises with established business model, potential for growth and generation of high added value, for accelerated expansion in the domestic and international markets.
- Our shareholding is minority, amounting to no more than 34% of the capital of the respective company, as well as no more than 10% of the capital of the Fund.
- Our management strives to support the development of the equity investment ecosystem in the country by developing partnerships and opportunities for co-investment with other equity funds.
- Company for project design, design and production of furniture and furnishings for hotels and retail outlets in the high price segment.
- The company specializes in the production of luxury furniture, and among its customers are: LAGARDERE, SDA, BUFFALO GRILL, AUDIKA, ETAM, AIRBUS, SWATCH GROUP, PSG and others.
- Website: http://www.m2-prom.com
- Closing of the deal: 2020
- Address: Sofia 1000, 1 Dyakon Ignatiy Str.
- e-mail: email@example.com